CDR Sample for Biomedical Engineer
The Biomedical engineering applies engineering standards and techniques of problem-solving to medication and science in the health care field, from investigation and diagnosis to rehabilitation and treatment, and has arrived public conscience. Its focuses on improving the advancement of health care and human wellbeing at all the levels. The Biomedical contrast from other engineering subjects that influence human wellbeing in their engineering design process. There are different sub-disciplines in biomedical engineering, together with the plan and improvement of inactive and dynamic medical devices, orthopedic implants, therapeutic imaging, biomedical sign processing, stem and tissue cell engineering and clinical engineering.
CDR sample for Biomedical Engineers comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Biomedical Engineer Career Episode Sample 1: “ECG measurements from the system developed using electrodes” – 2045 words
Biomedical Engineer Career Episode Sample 2: “High-Resolution Cerebral Blood Flow Imaging by Registered Laser Speckle Contrast Analysis” – 1967 words
Biomedical Engineer Career Episode Sample 3: “Intelligent system for tracking the position, location and pace for visually impaired people” – 2123 words
Biomedical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1934 words.
Biomedical Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 1
Project Name: ECG measurements from the system developed using electrodes
In the first Career Episode, the author writes in detail about the project entitled “ECG measurements from the system developed using electrodes”. He performed this project during his university study. Some of the important tasks he did on this project are listed as follows:
- He executed the task of investigation from various papers of the literature with the execution of online studies.
- Then, he designed a pulse-oximetry sensor which would be in contact with the skin of the patient and received the signal of electrocardiographic.
- Next, he designed a system which would clean the signal and prepared the indication signal to the micro-controller.
- He also performed the micro-controller’s programming.
- Then, he prepared the module set up to connect the electronic device and the micro-controller.
- And, he prepared a software for receiving the signal and providing the required logging.
Biomedical Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 2
Project Name: High-Resolution Cerebral Blood Flow Imaging by Registered Laser Speckle Contrast Analysis
In second Career Episode, the author discusses the project he carried out during his undergraduate program and was titled “High-Resolution Cerebral Blood Flow Imaging by Registered Laser Speckle Contrast Analysis”.This project focuses on detecting the loss in wide angle field of vision in a person which is known as peripheral vision loss even if the person had a normal central vision. His duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- To carry out a study on the project overview and the brain physiology.
- To carry out a survey on the literature on the LSCA for the accumulation of the information regarding the project with his teammates.
- To carry out an overview study on the analysis of laser speckle contrast.
- To carry out the registration of the images of raw speckle following the modified registration technique.
- To carry out the resampling of the images of raw speckle by using the cubic b-spline interpolator.
- To lead and manage assignment of operational excellence to reorganize entire process of engineering/ business.
- To leverage lean methodology joint with problem-solving tools as a main strategy to deliver goals based on cost and responsiveness.
- To assess the recent state of efficiency and performance of business process and identify opportunities of improvement.
- To formulate cases and charters of business and establish both the financial and non-financial goals.
- To conduct workshop related to idea generation with cross functional departments in order to generate solutions.
Biomedical Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Intelligent system for tracking the position, location and pace for visually impaired people
In third Career Episode, the author explains the project he was involved in during Bachelor Degree Study. The project name was “Intelligent system for tracking the position, location and pace for visually impaired people”. The author had following responsibilities in this project:
- To conduct a detailed literature review on the working principle of the Navigation System for Blind and its development techniques
- To specify the working of the system by developing a project schematic using a block diagram
- To make a list of significant elements of the project, study their workability, and make procurement of the suitable ones for the project
- To develop a working mechanism of the obstacle detection system using a micro-controller and ultrasonic sensors
- To develop the project source code, design proper circuitry, and conduct simulation of it using the Proteus simulation software
- To fabricate a prototype model of the project and conduct different tests and make a detailed analysis of the result obtained
CDR Sample for Biomedical Engineer: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Biomedical Engineer: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.