Competency Demonstration Report for Engineers Australia (CDR) requires candidates to engrave their CDR Report with Continuing Professional Document (CPD), career episodes and a summary statement. However, despite all hard work and effort, often times the assessment of CDR Report for Engineers Australia Assessment is not very satisfactory. Engineers Australia (EA) often times discard the report based on certain technicalities totally unknown to the candidates. Thus, CDR Review is important to avoid loss of money, time and effort. Our Highly Skilled Professional Engineers and Technical CDR Writers are here to check your Career episodes, summary statement and CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment. We ensure you that our CDR review meets all the requirements of Engineers of Australia.
How can CDR review help you?
CDR Review service is one of the highly demanded services in the domain of service relating to CDR Report. Many times after preparing your CPD, writing three career episodes and preparing summary statements, you might feel confident enough to send your CDR Report to Engineers Australia. However, often times engineers turn empty handed. Thus, CDR review could help you structure your content better and also help you point out the technical aspects and missing elements which might effect Engineers Australia assessment. CDR Review provides you the following affirmations:
- 100% Success Rate for CDR report approval
- Reviewed by Experienced Engineers and CDR writers
- Plagiarism Free CDR Report for Engineers Australia Skills Assessment
- Economical Price with Excellent Quality CDR Report for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment
- Follow updated Criteria & Requirements as explained by Engineers Australia’s MSA Booklet
How do we review your CDR?
We have a team of EA experts and professional engineers and CDR writers with years of experience in preparing award winning CDR report for engineers. We not only provide you simple editing and proofreading services but also provide complete feedback report which points out both technical and non-technical aspects of the CDR report. Our complete CDR review recognizes, improves and eliminates the missing elements in the areas mentioned below:
- Proofreading & Editing: We proofread your CDR report for Engineers Australia Skills Assessment and make sure you have no typing, spelling, and grammar mistakes.
- Report Structure: We observe your CDR report structure closely and make sure it aligns with the structure endorsed by Engineers Australia.
- Flow: We make sure that your CDR Report for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment is in a perfect flow.
- Technical Requirements: Our teams’ primary focus is checking the technical aspects of CDR report, as it is the most important criteria for deciding the outcome of your application in engineers Australia.
Reasons for rejection of CDR
The following are the major reasons why your CDR report gets rejected:
- Plagiarized content: Plagiarism is a serious issue when it comes to CDR report for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment. CDR report needs to be original as it is your own competency demonstration report for Engineers Australia. Thus, keeping plagiarized content in your CDR report for Engineers Australia Skills Assessment could be one of the major blunders that you could do.
- Word limit: Word limit is very essential factor when it comes to Career Episode. Each career episode should be of 1,000 to 25000 words. You need to include all the required information and EA competency issues with in these word limits. Thus, you need to include only relevant information in your career episodes.
- Lack of technical design: Your CDR report for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment should be technically sound. If it is not technically sound then there is a high chance of your CDR report getting rejected.
- Improper documents: If your CDR reports are not supported by required documents your CDR report gets rejected. If you have applied for job that does not match your profile or you have not attached appropriate documents, then there is a high chance of your CDR getting rejected.
- Distinct career episodes: It is very important for your career episodes for engineers Australia skills assessment to be distinct. One career episode should only contain one kind of project. Also keep in mind that career episodes need to be personal, you need to talk about what you did as an individual and not what your group did.