CDR Sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineer
The main role of Computer Network and Systems Engineer is to help in planning, testing, deploying and optimizing the services related to network and system, take accountability for the configuration management and overall operational enthusiasm of network systems, specifically environments with abundant operating systems and configurations, and provide services regarding troubleshooting and finding fault for the network issues. This occupation requires a minimum qualification of bachelor degree or higher.
The ANZSCO code for Computer Network and Systems Engineer for Engineers Australia migration skills assessment is 263111.
CDR sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineer comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Sample 1: “Peer-to-Peer Integration of Data on the Basis of Schema” – 2108 words
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Sample 2: “Simulation versus Coding” – 1764 words
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Sample 3: “Improvement of MANET’s Performance Through Extension of MAC 802.11” – 1976 words
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1986 words.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Peer-to-Peer Integration of Data on the Basis of Schema
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did as a partial fulfilment of the requirements for his Bachelor’s Degree. The name of the project was “Peer-to-Peer Integration of Data on the Basis of Schema” and his responsibilities were:
- To give a proper structure to creating and examining model of such systems
- To make an analysis on the method for reaction the model give to varioud protocols
- To clarify the execution of an API that uses the AutoMed framework for giving capacities to manufacture systems of this nature
- To stretch out the AutoMed API to help P2PDI
- To demonstrate a working system that uses an API
Computer Network and Systems Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 2
Project Name: Simulation versus Coding
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of 1 year. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Simulation versus Coding” were:
- To decipher the routes made by a certain routing protocol
- To comprehend and signify the routing table convergence and its implications
- To code a program that renovates a routing protocol utilizing OPNET Modeler
- To make a comparison on the round-trip packet delay time for both TCP and UDP protocols
- To make an analysis on the convergence time of routing protocol
Computer Network and Systems Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Improvement of MANET’s Performance Through Extension of MAC 802.11
The author uses the third career episode to explain about his thesis he was involved in when he was a Master’s student. The name of the project was “Improvement of MANET’s Performance Through Extension of MAC 802.11”. His key responsibilities were:
- To enhance the throughput and decrease of routing overhead in mobile ad hoc networks utilizing the ns-2 network simulator
- To enhance the communication amongst MAC 802.11 protocol and DSR (Dynamic Source Routing) protocol
- To accomplish synchronization utilizing Request-for-request to-send (RRTS) packet
- To execute a methodology that tracks the signal of received neighboring node
- To carry out a few simulations in both static and mobile situations with two transport protocol, TCP and UDP, for checking the flexibility of proposed approach for various settings
CDR Sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineer: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineer: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.