ANZSCO Code for Electrical Engineer
ANZSCO Code for Electrical Engineer that is used in order to apply for Engineer Australia Migration Skills Assessment is 233311.
Electrical Engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment. Electrical engineers also design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft.
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Railway Signaling Engineer
- Signaling ang Communications Engineer
Skills Assessment Authority
No caveats apply to this occupation
Group: 2333 Electrical Engineers
The job of this unit group in Australia is to design, develop and supervise the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of equipment, machines and systems for the generation, distribution, utilization and control of electric power.
- planning and designing power stations and power generation equipment
- determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and other equipment
- developing products such as electric motors, components, equipment and appliances
- interpreting specifications, drawings, standards and regulations relating to electric power equipment and use
- organizing and managing resources used in the supply of electrical components, machines, appliances and equipment
- establishing delivery and installation schedules for machines, switchgear, cables and fittings
- supervising the operation and maintenance of power stations, transmission and distribution systems and industrial plants
- designing and installing control and signaling equipment for road, rail and air traffic
- may specialize in research in areas such as power generation and transmission systems, transformers, switchgear and electric motors, telemetry and control systems
For Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment, most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate to a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, in order to apply for Engineers Australia skills assessment, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required for Engineers Australia assessment.
Occupations in this Group