CDR Sample for Electrical Engineer
Electrical engineers configure, create, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications system, power generators, engines and navigation systems, and electrical systems for vehicles and aircraft. They likewise regulate the production of these devices, systems, and equipment.
CDR sample for Electrical Engineers comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Sample 1: “Energy Theft Detection Device Using GSM Modem” – 1906 words
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Sample 2: “Designing DC-DC Voltage Converter” – 1998words
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Sample 3: “Determination of Energy Saving Using Variable Frequency Drives” – 2043 words
Electrical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1713 words.
Electrical Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Energy Theft Detection Device Using GSM Modem
In the first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was pursuing his Masters of Engineering Science in Electrical Engineering. The name of the project was “Energy Theft Detection Device Using GSM Modem” and his responsibilities were:
- To acquire information related to the theoretical aspects of the project from the literature review phase of the project.
- To select an appropriate methodology for performing project tasks.
- To select and procure the required electronic components.
- To design the overall circuit.
- To perform programming of the micro controller and simulation of the proposed model.
- To fabricate the PCB and test the overall prototype of the system
Electrical Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 2
Project Name: Designing DC-DC Voltage Converter
In the second career episode, the author describes the project he carried out as a requirement for the award of Masters. degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The name of the project was “Designing DC-DC Voltage Converter” and his responsibilities were:
- To study a variety of source materials for acquiring the project related information.
- To lineate the project tasks successively in the form of a methodology.
- To simulate and evaluate result for a DC with two input boost stages.
- To simulate and evaluate result for multiple input DC-DC converter with input boost stages.
- To list the components required for the implementation of the DC-DC converter.
- To design the circuit and fabricated the PCB.
- To perform the programming of the micro-controller and evaluated results from the oscilloscope.
Electrical Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Determination of Energy Saving Using Variable Frequency Drives
In the third career episode, the author explains the project that he was involved in when he worked as a Numerical Relay Engineer in the Quality Engineers Pvt. Ltd. The project was titled as “Determination of Energy Saving Using Variable Frequency Drives” and his responsibilities were:
- To conduct a detailed level literary study related to Variable Frequency Drives and their application in energy saving.
- To Prepare the relevant list of tasks to be undertaken for completing the project.
- To Review the performance of the existing system and note down the parameters with values.
- To select the improvement protocols of the existing
- To Simulate the system equipped with VFD and Vane.
- To Evaluate the power and cost of Vane system in addition to the VFD system.
- To Tabulate the results for analysis.
CDR Sample for Electrical Engineer: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Electrical Engineer: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.