CDR Sample for Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
Electrical drafters prepare and draw technical drawings of wiring systems. They generally work on projects related to power transmission and generation, rather than on consumer-scale electrical projects. Electrical drafters tend to work closely with architects and engineers to develop specifications and translate them into functional documents that guide the installation and maintenance of electrical wiring. Many electrical drafters also develop specification sheets and documentation related to power transmission and wiring.
The ANZSCO code for Electrical Engineering Draftsperson for Engineers Australia migration skills assessment is 312311.
CDR sample for Electrical Engineering Draftsperson comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Career Episode Sample 1: “Design of Access Control System” – 2022 words
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Career Episode Sample 2: “New Handheld Emissions Detector for Pinpointing the Location of Inadvertently Energized Objects in Urban Environments” – 2093words
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Career Episode Sample 3: “Fire Detection and Alarm System” – 2033 words
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1999 words.
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson CDR Sample: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Design of Access Control System
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree Master of Science in Technology. The project’s name was “Design of Access Control System”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To participate with the team in regular project meetings
- To prepare the project drawing using the AutoCAD
- To coordinate with various people that related to the project
- To coordinate in the installation of the new system
- To perform supporting calculations
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson CDR Sample: Career Episode 2
Project Name: New Handheld Emissions Detector for Pinpointing the Location of Inadvertently Energized Objects in Urban Environments
In second Career Episode, the writer explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Department of Industrial and Management Systems Engineering. His duties and responsibilities in the project “New Handheld Emissions Detector for Pinpointing the Location of Inadvertently Energized Objects in Urban Environments” were:
- To pinpoint the location and further analyzes the emissions to
determine the likely cause of the shock hazard
- To advance detection technology and create a more capable, production-ready unit.
- To estimate cost savings for a contact voltage detector can be using projected variables, such as the number of objects being probed for contact identification
- To determine the existence of an energized object within a certain radius
- To design the handheld detector to detect two additional conditions: arcing, and false positives—created by an electronic source such as switch-mode power supplies for neon signs
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson CDR Sample: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Fire Detection and Alarm System
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project he was involved in as an assignment project during his university study. The project was “Fire Detection and Alarm System”. The key responsibility of the writer were:
- To perform risk assessment in the selected location to determine the need for fire detection and alarm system
- To select programming and electronic devices to increase system functionality
- To develop project plan, system flow chart, component requirements, and design considerations
- To considered the relationship of the device with the area before installation
- To perform calculations to design relay circuits and required power supplies
CDR Sample for Electrical Engineering Draftsperson: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).