ANZSCO Code for Electronics Engineer
ANZSCO Code for Electronics Engineer that is used in order to apply for Engineer Australia Migration Skills Assessment is 233411.
Electronics Engineers design and develop electronic equipment, such as broadcast and communications systems, from portable music players to global positioning systems (GPS). Many also work in areas closely related to computer hardware.
- Communications Engineer (Army)
Skills Assessment Authority
No caveats apply to this occupation
Group: 2334 Electronics Engineers
The job of this unit group in Australia is to design, develop, adapt, install, test and maintain electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer systems, communication systems, entertainment, transport and other industrial applications.
- designing electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer, communication and control systems, and other industrial applications
- designing software, especially embedded software, to be used within such systems
- developing apparatus and procedures to test electronic components, circuits and systems
- supervising installation and commissioning of computer, communication and control systems, and ensuring proper control and protection methods
- establishing and monitoring performance and safety standards and procedures for operation, modification, maintenance and repair of such systems
- designing communications bearers based on wired, optical fibre and wireless communication media
- analyzing communications traffic and level of service, and determining the type of installation, location, layout and transmission medium for communication systems
- designing and developing signal processing algorithms and implementing these through appropriate choice of hardware and software
For Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment, most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate to a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, in order to apply for Engineers Australia skills assessment, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required for Engineers Australia assessment.
Occupations in this Group