ANZSCO Code for Engineering Manager
ANZSCO Code for Engineering Manager that is used in order to apply for Engineer Australia Migration Skills Assessment is 133211.
Engineering Manager plans, organizes, coordinates, controls and facilitates the engineering and technical tasks of an organization.
Skills Assessment Authority
Engineers Australia / AIM
No caveats apply to this occupation
Group: 1332 Engineering Managers
Engineer Managers are responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems.
- directing, implementing and checking engineering methodologies, strategies and plans
- deciphering plans, drawings and specifications, and giving counsel on engineering techniques and strategies to accomplish construction and generation prerequisites
- building up project schedules and budgets
- assuring congruity with determinations and plans, and with laws, guidelines and safety measures
- assuring engineering standards of value, cost, security, practicality and execution are watched
- managing maintenance prerequisites to enhance productivity
- liaising with advertising, research and manufacturing managers in regards to engineering parts of new construction and item plan
- may add to research and development projects
For Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment, most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate to a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, in order to apply for Engineers Australia skills assessment, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Occupations in this Group