CDR Sample for Engineering Technologist
Australia is a one such country where migrant experts are paid higher and subsequently is Engineer’s preferred working place and destination. Engineers must need to experience EA assessment process. For Australian migration, you need to get a CDR report and submit to EA who is approving body for Professional Engineers Assessment process.
CDR reports are vital to get a visa for Skilled Migration in Australia. It is significant for the applicants to make reference to and feature their skills in each project or episodes. CDR samples are the most ideal approach to know about the format and give a reasonable thought. Students ignore the importance of this report and increase their risk of visa rejection. Engineers with a good record of achievement and amazing qualifications can likewise fail to get their visa because of the fact that CDR reports are not written carefully that leads CDR rejection by EA. Consequently, experts help them to understand the significance of CDR reports by giving free samples.
The demand of Engineering Technologist is huge in Australia. The CDR is applicable for engineering graduates from an Australian University or any Accord University abroad only. The engineering technologists analyze and modify all the new engineering technologies by testing engineering projects.
CDR sample for Engineering Technologist comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Sample 1: “Wave Tank- Design and Dimensioning” – 1923 words
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Sample 2: “Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments (ROBEX)” – 1867 words
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Sample 3: “Conception, Design and Efficiency Audit of Mechanical Processes for the Separation of Algae from Animal Tank Waters on a Technical Scale” – 1965 words
Engineering Technologist Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1998 words.
Engineering Technologist CDR Sample: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Wave Tank- Design and Dimensioning
In first career episode, the author describes the project carried out during the four years Bachelor degree on Marine Technology. The name of the project was “Wave Tank- Design and Dimensioning”. His responsibilities were:
- To plan the activities in a Gantt chart.
- To build the wave tank for simulation.
- To design the absorber of wave and check for its stability.
- To make the tank’s foundation plate for the tank for making the surface of the plate smooth.
- To take the measurement of various wave parameters using sensors.
Engineering Technologist CDR Sample: Career Episode 2
Project Name: Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments (ROBEX)
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in as a senior student. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments (ROBEX)” were:
- To research about the impact of salt water and lunar regolith on inductive energy at positioning tolerances.
- To make the analysis on probability of using power induction with the use of the coils to transfer the power in the extreme environmental conditions.
- To setup the experiment to deal the circumstance by fluctuating condition such as medium of operation and the distance between the coils used to create the magnetic field.
- To observe the effect in the level of inductivity with various materials varied upon the environment.
- To study about the power sources that were being practiced while extreme environment condition is operated.
Engineering Technologist CDR Sample: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Conception, Design and Efficiency Audit of Mechanical Processes for the Separation of Algae from Animal Tank Waters on a Technical Scale
In the third Career Episode, the author describes the project he did for the Master Degree in Engineering. The name of the project was “Conception, Design and Efficiency Audit of Mechanical Processes for the Separation of Algae from Animal Tank Waters on a Technical Scale” and his responsibilities were:
- To locate another solution for a water treatment plan on the basis of mechanical.
- To decide most effective working parameters (centrifugation-number and centrifugation–span) during centrifugation
- To isolate the strong parts as well as decrease the microscopic organisms by low-pressure ultrafiltration
- To figure out which technique was most appropriate for the division of the algae and solids in the water of the seal basin with a passable maximum solid substance of 15 mg/L
- To build the disc separator
- To determine the cost analysis report
CDR Sample for Engineering Technologist: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Engineering Technologist: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.