CDR Sample for Environmental Engineer
Environmental Engineers utilize the standards of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop solutions for natural issues. They are associated with endeavors to improve reusing, water disposal, public wellbeing, and water and air pollution control. They additionally address worldwide issues, for example, impure drinking water, change of climate, and environmental maintainability.
Environmental Engineers conduct risky waste management studies in which they assess the importance of the hazard and advise on treating and containing it. They additionally plan systems for metropolitan and industrial water supplies and industrial wastewater treatment, and research the ecological effect of proposed development projects. Environmental Engineers in government develop guidelines to avoid mishaps.
CDR sample for Environmental Engineers comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Environmental Engineer Career Episode Sample 1: “Design and Analysis of Proposed Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic System” – 2123 words
Environmental Engineer Career Episode Sample 2: “Site Remediation” – 2067 words
Environmental Engineer Career Episode Sample 3: “Site-Based Storm Water Management Plan for Eucalyptus Estate” – 1996 words
Environmental Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1845 words.
CDR Sample for Environmental Engineer: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Design and Analysis of Proposed Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic System
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did for the partial fulfillment of requirements for the Degree of Master of Science. The project’s name was “Design and Analysis of Proposed Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic System”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To conduct the data survey about the technical details of the photovoltaic cell, transmission lines and preliminary design for the execution of the project and also to collect the details and feed them to MS Excel for further design calculations.
- To select photovoltaic cells and cables for the transmission lines of electricity during the component’s selection phase.
- To calculate the details of the photovoltaic cells, transmission lines and then carry out a preliminary design for further design calculations of the project.
- To design the 5MW solar panel for the production of electricity from the solar radiation using AutoCAD software.
- To analyze the cost, finance, emission and energy during the execution of the project using the RET screen software
CDR Sample for Environmental Engineer: Career Episode 2
Project Name: Site Remediation
In second Career Episode, the author prepared this thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Site Remediation” were:
- To perform a literature review about the strategies of site investigation, remediation process, techniques of sustainable remediation and different findings related to the project.
- To study vegetation mapping and previous site inspection to get familiar with potential environmental impacts in that area.
- To collect the soil sample from test pits, surface and boreholes for testing and analysis.
- To adopt soil sampling strategies based on standard sampling techniques.
- To carry out a sampling analysis of the samples and identify the significant contaminants in the samples.
- To prepare a table of conceptual site model in a way to address both primary as well as a secondary source
- To propose different methods to manage the contaminated land such as capping & lining, land farming, soil vapor extraction, solidification and stabilization.
CDR Sample for Environmental Engineer: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Site-Based Storm Water Management Plan for Eucalyptus Estate
In third Career Episode, the author prepared this thesis during his university study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. The Project was “Site-Based Storm Water Management Plan for Eucalyptus Estate”. The key responsibility of the writer was:
- To conduct complete research on the project background and related issues.
- To carry out a detailed survey of the proposed site of water treatment and measure the area.
- To determine the overall characteristics of the site.
- To gather the necessary data regarding the topography and contamination of the site to devise an accurate design for the proposed site.
- To carry out the modelling layout of the proposed site after achieving the Water Quality Objectives (WQO), meteorological data and the information on the source node using the Music software.
- To prepare a conceptual map of the site to provide a general idea of the proposed treatment plan.
- To analyze the results obtained from the Music Modelling and recommend the implementation of the suitable approaches of the storm water on the basis of analysis.
CDR Sample for Environmental Engineer: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Environmental Engineer: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.