CDR Sample for Industrial Engineer
Industrial Engineers plan production formats and procedures to build profitability, eradicating inefficiency, diminishing costs, and guaranteeing quality standards are kept up. They discover approaches to take out inefficiency in the processes of production. They devise proficient approaches to utilize laborers, machines, materials, data, and energy to make a product or give an assistance.
CDR sample for Industrial Engineers comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Sample 1: “Radio Frequency Based Attendance System” – 2116 words
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Sample 2: “Department of Home Location Register, Stardom Telecom Limited” – 1934words
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Sample 3: “Intelligent Network Department, Stardom Telecom Limited” – 2105 words
Industrial Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1967 words.
Industrial Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Radio Frequency Based Attendance System
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did as a partial fulfillment of the requirements of the Department of engineering. The project’s name was “Radio Frequency Based Attendance System”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To make a user-friendly system for information control and recovery by means of the interface
- To give an advantageous technique for marking system in terms of performance and proficiency
- To make proficient and digitalized participation system
- To supplant the conventional attendance taking system with automated one
- To utilize readers and labels of RFID for the usage of the project
Industrial Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 2
Project Name: Department of Home Location Register, Stardom Telecom Limited
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of 2 months as an intern at Stardom Telecom Limited. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Department of Home Location Register, Stardom Telecom Limited” were:
- To give simple and compelling communication
- To verify the information with respect to the subscribers
- To give legitimate facility to the client
- To structure the Home Location Register database
- To store the information and data of the subscribers in the database as an activity
- To give the services mentioned by the subscribers
- To give extraordinary services to the subscribers
- To perform routine activity and support task on HLR stage
- To test about the fault activities in the communication
- To explore about fault activities and settle them
- To oversee and give training to the junior technicians
Industrial Engineer CDR Sample: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Intelligent Network Department, Stardom Telecom Limited
In the third career episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project that was undertaken during the internship period in the Stardom Telecom Limited, Pokhara, Nepal. The project’s name was “Intelligent Network Department, Stardom Telecom Limited”. The key responsibilities of the writer were:
- To give simple and compelling support of the clients
- To verify the information and data of the clients
- To plan and actualize new plans to the subscribers
- To operate various servers of intelligent networks (IN)
- To monitor and keep up various module of IN
- To monitor the interconnection between MSC, HLR and billing center
- To arrange the charge rates of the calls
- To plan and actualize new plans
CDR Sample for Industrial Engineer: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Industrial Engineer: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.