ANZSCO Code for Mechanical Engineer
ANZSCO Code for Mechanical Engineer that is used in order to apply for Engineer Australia Migration Skills Assessment is 233512.
Mechanical Engineers produce specifications for designing, developing, manufacturing and installing new or modified mechanical components or systems.
- Airconditioning Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer
Skills Assessment Authority
No caveats apply to this occupation
Group: 2335 Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers
The job of this unit group in Australia is to design, organize and oversee the construction, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations, establish programs for the coordination of manufacturing activities, and ensure usage of resources is cost effective.
- studying functional statements, organizational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- establishing work measurement programs and analyzing work samples to develop standards for labor utilization
- analyzing workforce utilization, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
- organizing and managing project labor and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules
For Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment, most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate to a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, in order to apply for Engineers Australia skills assessment, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required for Engineers Australia assessment.
Occupations in this Group
Other ANZSCO Codes
WANT YOUR CDR TO BE POSITIVELY ASSESSED BY ENGINEERS AUSTRALIA?
Get Our Professional Help And EA Approved CDR Samples From Us!!