CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer
Telecommunication engineers design and install equipment used for transmitting wired phone, cellular, cable, and broadband data. Their day-to-day responsibilities can include working with copper or fiber optic cabling, complex networks, and switching systems. Telecommunications engineers may be employed by wired and wireless telecommunications companies, engineering consulting firms, or government agencies.
CDR sample for Telecommunications Engineers comprises all the required reports like Curriculum Vitae (CV), continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE) and Summary Statement. The CDR Report Samples includes following contents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV / Resume for Engineers Australia Assessment based on a professional template.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): CPD for Engineers Australia Migration Skills assessment clarifies the Engineering Knowledge of the applicant – 250 words.
Telecommunications Engineers Career Episode Sample 1: “Home Automation System Using GSM Network” – 2259 words
Telecommunications Engineers Career Episode Sample 2: “SMS Based Voting System” – 2067 words
Telecommunications Engineers Career Episode Sample 3: “Design and Analysis of Rectangular and Triangular Patched Antenna with Different Slots” – 1910 words
Telecommunications Engineers Summary Statement Sample: Summary Statement for Competency Demonstration Report Australia is a Detail explanation of all the competency element – 1982 words.
CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer: Career Episode 1
Project Name: Home Automation System Using GSM Network
In first Career Episode, the writer discusses about the project he carried out when he was a university student and was titled “Home Automation System Using GSM Network”. In this project, his role was:
- To end devices circuit modeling for home appliances
- To analyze of the GSM network requirements for efficient and reliable communication
- To design the network of machine communication
- To network prototyping for physical examination and standardization
CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer: Career Episode 2
Project Name: SMS Based Voting System
In the second Career Episode, the author writes in detail about the project “SMS Based Voting System”. He performed this project as an undergraduate project work. Some of the important tasks he did on this project were:
- To program all the network devices and configure the security algorithms for the system devices and circuits.
- To configure of the controller functions and vote application for access and update of the database management system
- To model the hardware components, function and design circuit layout for various nodes in the network
- To test interconnection, interfacing and compatibility of the designed system with other networks for quick operations.
CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer: Career Episode 3
Project Name: Design and Analysis of Rectangular and Triangular Patched Antenna with Different Slots
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his final project work that he did when he was pursuing his Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunications. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- To investigate about antenna technology, various parameters related to it, and so on
- To design a microstrip rectangular patch antenna for 2.4 GHz
- To simulate, analyze and modify the rectangular patch antenna to bring it to our requirement
- To design a triangular patch antenna for dual frequency and broadband
- To simulate the triangular patch antenna and select the suitable geometry with slot types for our desired requirement
CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer: Consolidated Summary Statement
This Summary statement sample, one of the section of competency demonstration report CDR sample, consist of a consolidated report to describe all the 16 competencies element that accurately summarizes how the author/engineer fulfills the required competencies, based on the mentioned career episodes (one, two and three).
CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer: CPD (statement)
A one page document that shows how the author/engineer has developed his /her career track so that he/she should be assessed by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment in the engineering occupation he/she desires.